Teuvon kuvat

Teuvon kuvat

lauantai 28. toukokuuta 2011

Aurinko ja kirsikankukka. El sol y la flor del cerezo. The sun and the cherry blossom. Kiitos kaikille SUOMALISILLE vierailijoille, juuri tuli (10 000) kymmenestuhannes vierailija suomenlipun taakse täyteen tähän blogiin.

 

 

Harmaata ja märkää on viimepäivinä ollut, mutta sainpa samaan kuvaan auringon ja kirsikankukan.

kukkia 038

kukkia 037

 

kukkia 041

Suomalaisia vierailijoita tällä sivustolla suomenlipun takana on jo 10 000  ja muita vierailijoita on käynyt 130 maasta.   Toiseksi eniten vierailijoita on käynyt Espanjasta 1543, kolmatta sijaa edustaa USA  1526 vierailijalla.

4 kommenttia:

  1. A fascinating discussion is definitely worth comment.
    I do think that you ought to publish more about this subject, it may not be
    a taboo subject but generally folks don't talk about these subjects. To the next! Many thanks!!
    Feel free to visit my weblog ... vuelos china

    VastaaPoista
  2. Hurrah, that's what I was exploring for, what a data! present here at this webpage, thanks admin of this web site.
    Also visit my page vuelos a china

    VastaaPoista
  3. I know this if off topic but I'm looking into starting my own blog and was wondering what all is needed to get setup? I'm assuming
    having a blog like yours would cost a pretty penny?

    I'm not very internet smart so I'm not 100% positive. Any suggestions or advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
    Here is my web page - vuelos a china

    VastaaPoista
  4. I don't even know how I ended up here, however I assumed this submit used to be
    good. I don't realize who you might be however certainly you are going
    to a well-known blogger in case you aren't already.
    Cheers!

    my site BrynnYSimonsen

    VastaaPoista