Teuvon kuvat

Teuvon kuvat

maanantai 30. huhtikuuta 2012

Hyvää vappua teille kaikille tasapuolisesti .Happy May Day to all of you equally.Lycklig första maj till er alla lika.¡Feliz día de mayo a todos ustedes por igual.Gelukkig May Day aan iedereen in gelijke mate.Happy Day mai à vous tous également.Alles Gute zum Maifeiertag an euch alle gleichermaßen.Buon Primo Maggio a tutti voi allo stesso modo.Днем мая вы все равно.同様にあなたのすべてに満足してメーデー。

 

 

koski minä 025

Valokuvaaja rentoutuu leskenlehtien seurassa

6 kommenttia:

  1. That is a great tip especially to those new to the blogosphere.
    Simple but very accurate information… Appreciate your sharing
    this one. A must read article!

    Also visit my web page :: laundry detergent

    VastaaPoista
  2. It's going to be end of mine day, except before ending I am reading this wonderful piece of writing to increase my know-how.

    Here is my web site; name Brand Detergent

    VastaaPoista
  3. I'd like to thank you for the efforts you've put in writing this site.
    I'm hoping to check out the same high-grade content from you in the future as well. In fact, your creative writing abilities has motivated me to get my very own site now ;)

    Feel free to visit my site - plantain cakes Ingredients

    VastaaPoista
  4. Its not my first time to pay a quick visit this site, i am browsing this web page dailly
    and obtain fastidious facts from here all the time.

    My weblog ... michigan cpl application

    VastaaPoista
  5. Hi, just wnted too say, I еnjoyed this article. It waѕ funny.
    Keep on posting!

    Stop byy mmy homepage :: herve leger tote bags

    VastaaPoista
  6. Hеya i am for tɦe first time here. I camke аcross this board and I
    to find It really helpful & it helped me out a lot.
    I'm hoping too provide somеthing again and aidd others
    like yoս helped me.

    Feell free to surf to my page Free

    VastaaPoista