Teuvon kuvat

Teuvon kuvat

lauantai 24. maaliskuuta 2012

Paha se on lintuputkella kärpästä valokuvata. Poor bird is a lens to photograph birds.Pobre pájaro es un objetivo para fotografiar aves.Arme Vogel ist ein Objektiv zu fotografieren Vögel.Pauvre oiseau est un objectif pour photographier les oiseaux.Povero uccello è una lente per fotografare gli uccelli.Κακή πουλί είναι ένας φακός για τα πτηνά φωτογραφία.Бедная птица объектив фотографии птиц.貧しい鳥の写真鳥のレンズです。

 

Lämpötila on ollut reippaasti plussan puolella. Ilmavirtaus on kuitenkin ollut pohjoisenpuolelta eivätkä muutto linnut ole vielä parveilleet Noormarkun ilmatilassa. Olen kuitenkin pari päivää kantanut mukanani 2.5kg:n kameravarustusta jotta kroppa olisi H hetkellä valmis vastaamaan raskaan välineistön tarpeisiin.  Mutta on lintuputkella vähän huono valokuvata kärpästä joka suostui poseeraamaan Noormarkun uimarannan pukukopin seinustalla. Sigma DG 120-400mm 1:4.5-5.6 APO HSM OP:n lähin tarkennusetäisyys on 1.5 metriä.  Kamera NikonD200

Lintu 009

Aurinko porotti tuulensuojanpuolella niin paljon että kärpänenkin hakeutui varjoon.

 

Lintu 008

Lokki sentään lensi korkealla taivaalla. Kuvaa suurennettu rajaamalla puolet pois.

Lintu 001

Toiset Meistä - YouTube

 

 

On se nätti auto, Fiat 500. Fiatin hinnat alkavat 13990,78 eurosta. Taitava jotkin mopoautotkin olla kalliimpia. 

Lintu 012

http://www.fiat.fi/mallisto/500/hinnasto

 

Päiväkirja valokuva Noormarkun joen mutkasta Perjantaina 23.3.2012

telkät koirat 001

Telkkäpariskunta oli asettautunut sinne

telkät koirat 013

 

Formula 1 Malaysia Grand Prix

image

Scuderia Ferrari

 

Kimi Räikkönen Driver of Lotus Renault GP

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Kimi-R%C3%A4ikk%C3%B6nen-Driver-of-Lotus-Renault-GP/146027778836684

 

Räikkönen oli Malesian F1 kilpailujen aika-ajoissa viides, mutta Räikkösen autoon jouduttiin perjantaina vaihtamaan vaihdelaatikko, joten hän sai rangaistuksen ja lähtee itse kisaan vasta ruudusta 10

18 kommenttia:

  1. I always used to study article in news papers but now as I am a user
    of web thus from now I am using net for
    articles or reviews, thanks to web.

    My webpage :: http://www.scoutwebportail.org

    VastaaPoista
  2. I'm not sure where you're getting your info, but great topic.
    I needs to spend some time learning much more or understanding more.

    Thanks for magnificent info I was looking for this info for
    my mission.

    Here is my site - website

    VastaaPoista
  3. Spot on with this write-up, I honestly believe this
    web site needs far more attention. I'll probably be back again to read more, thanks for the info!

    my blog post: web page

    VastaaPoista
  4. Thanks for sharing your thoughts about costume.

    Regards

    Here is my website webpage (uengine.org:8088)

    VastaaPoista
  5. Definitely believe that which you stated.
    Your favorite reason seemed to be on the net the easiest thing to be aware of.
    I say to you, I certainly get irked while people consider worries that they
    just do not know about. You managed to hit the nail upon the top and also defined out the whole
    thing without having side effect , people could take a
    signal. Will likely be back to get more. Thanks

    Check out my web page: website

    VastaaPoista
  6. Helpful info. Lucky me I discovered your site unintentionally, and I'm
    surprised why this twist of fate didn't took place earlier!
    I bookmarked it.

    Here is my website :: apuesta deportiva

    VastaaPoista
  7. Do you mind if I quote a few of your articles as long as I provide
    credit and sources back to your site? My blog is in the very same niche as yours and my
    users would certainly benefit from a lot
    of the information you provide here. Please let me know if this
    okay with you. Cheers!

    Check out my website - iloopia.com

    VastaaPoista
  8. Hey there exceptional blog! Does running a blog like this require a large amount of work?
    I've very little knowledge of programming however I was hoping to start my own blog soon.

    Anyway, if you have any recommendations or tips for new blog owners please share.
    I know this is off subject however I just needed to ask.
    Thanks a lot!

    My site ... click through the up coming webpage

    VastaaPoista
  9. Amazing blog! Is your theme custom made or did you download it from somewhere?
    A design like yours with a few simple adjustements would really make my blog stand
    out. Please let me know where you got your theme.
    Kudos

    Feel free to visit my website :: www.matronasamane.com (dl.free.fr)

    VastaaPoista
  10. Hey I know this is off topic but I was wondering
    if you knew of any widgets I could add to my blog
    that automatically tweet my newest twitter updates.

    I've been looking for a plug-in like this for quite some time and was
    hoping maybe you would have some experience with something like this.
    Please let me know if you run into anything. I truly enjoy reading your blog and I look forward to your new updates.


    Here is my blog post ... futbol en vivo (histopedia.de)

    VastaaPoista
  11. Spot on with this write-up, I seriously believe this amazing site needs far more attention.
    I'll probably be returning to see more, thanks for the information!


    Visit my web-site ... Moda Tallas Grandes (http://wiki.twce.org.tw/index.php/User_talk:EmilioOekrb)

    VastaaPoista
  12. This excellent website truly has all the information and facts I needed about this subject and didn't know who to ask.


    My web page :: tv en directo - ,

    VastaaPoista
  13. Howdy, i read your blog from time to time and i own
    a similar one and i was just wondering if you get a lot of spam comments?
    If so how do you protect against it, any plugin or anything
    you can suggest? I get so much lately it's driving me insane so
    any assistance is very much appreciated.

    My site; http://www.placedesrevues.com

    VastaaPoista
  14. This is my first time pay a visit at here and i
    am truly pleassant to read everthing at alone place.


    Here is my weblog - Birthstone Ring Pendant ()

    VastaaPoista
  15. Exceptional post however I was wanting to know if
    you could write a litte more on this topic? I'd be very grateful if
    you could elaborate a little bit further. Kudos!

    Here is my website matronas ()

    VastaaPoista
  16. Ahaa, its good discussion on the topic of this post
    here at this weblog, I have read all that, so at this
    time me also commenting at this place.

    Stop by my web site; site

    VastaaPoista
  17. Thanks for one's marvelous posting! I truly enjoyed reading
    it, you happen to be a great author. I will always
    bookmark your blog and will often come back from now on.
    I want to encourage continue your great posts, have a nice weekend!


    Feel free to surf to my homepage; comparador de cuotas - -

    VastaaPoista
  18. Howdy I am so happy I found your blog, I really found you by
    accident, while I was browsing on Google for something else, Anyhow
    I am here now and would just like to say many
    thanks for a tremendous post and a all round exciting
    blog (I also love the theme/design), I don’t have time
    to read it all at the minute but I have saved it and also added in your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will
    be back to read more, Please do keep up the awesome jo.


    Look at my web blog; sneak a peek at this web-site.

    VastaaPoista