Teuvon kuvat

Teuvon kuvat

sunnuntai 31. maaliskuuta 2013

Tulee kevät, eli ei mutta me rakennetaan pesä….Come spring, that is, but we do not build housing ....Kom våren, det är, men vi bygger inte bo ....Al llegar la primavera, que es, pero no construyen nido ....Chegada da primavera, que é, mas nós não construir ninho ....Im Frühling, das ist, aber wir bauen keine Nest ....In het voorjaar, dat wil zeggen, maar we bouwen geen nest ....Przyjdź sprężynę, która jest, ale nie budują gniazdo ....Au printemps, que c'est, mais on ne construit pas le nid ....Vieni primavera, che è, ma non si costruisce nido ....Приезжайте весной, что есть, но мы не строят гнездо ....春が来ると、それはですが、私たちは、巣を構築していない....来春,那就是,但我们不建巢......Ελάτε άνοιξη, που είναι, αλλά δεν χτίσει τη φωλιά ....Bahar, gel, ama biz yuva kurmak yok ....

 

Varis pariskunta pesänrakennustarvikkeiden haussa,  kotikoivusta riipivät oksia

varis riipii koivun oksaa 001

 

Kovaa hommaa tämä oksien riipiminen koivusta.

Varis riipii koivun oksia pesätarvikkeiksi

varis riipii koivun oksaa 004

 

varis  risut 008

Variksella nokantäydeltä pesänrakennus koivun oksia

varis  risut 044

Matkaan jo käy

varis  risut 045

Komeat siivet

varis  risut 047

Täältä näkee hyvin ja on hyvät puolustus mahdollisuus

varikset 002

 

varikset 004

Mä oon ylpeä pesänrakentaja

varikset 006

Tämä ei muuten ole oikea pesänrakennuspaikka, tähän laitettiin hämäykseksi vain pari oksaa.

 

 

  • Kari Isokivijärvi Minäkin olen muuten katsellut tässä parin viime päivän aikana, että variksilla on ollut aika usein kantamuksia nokassa.

     

  • Leila Kaikkonen Kuuntelin kans tänään variksia, varmaan olivat pesänrakennuksessa nekin. Äänet on pehmeämpiä kuin yleensä, kai se on variksen lemmenlaulua? Korpinkin kuulin, sen ääni on soinnukkaampi ja mielestäni kaunis, kuten variksenkin kevätääni.

     

  • Kari Isokivijärvi Minä kävin "kytiksellä" kotkan havaintopaikalla tänään. Noin 20-25 korppia oli paikalla, sekä variksia ja harakoita. Korpit ovat tainneet tapella paljon. Monilta puuttui sulkia, kun katselin niitä liitelemässä.

  • 10 kommenttia:

    1. WONDERFUL Post.thanks for share..extra wait .. �

      Here is my web site - face book sfex

      VastaaPoista
    2. Howdy just wanted to give you a quick heads up and let you know
      a few of the images aren't loading correctly. I'm not sure why but I think its a linking issue.
      I've tried it in two different internet browsers and both show
      the same outcome.

      Feel free to visit my web-site ... free sex personals

      VastaaPoista
    3. Greetings I am so happy I found your webpage, I really found you by mistake, while
      I was browsing on Aol for something else, Anyways I am
      here now and would just like to say thanks for a fantastic post and a
      all round enjoyable blog (I also love the theme/design),
      I don�t have time to go through it all at the moment but I
      have saved it and also included your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read more,
      Please do keep up the great b.

      My webpage ... facebookofsex

      VastaaPoista
    4. Thank you for every other excellent article. The place else
      could anybody get that type of info in such a perfect method of writing?

      I've a presentation next week, and I am at the search for such information.


      my blog :: fuck book

      VastaaPoista
    5. F*ckin� tremendous issues here. I�m very happy to look your post.
      Thank you a lot and i am taking a look ahead to contact you.
      Will you please drop me a mail?

      Here is my blog post: facebookofsex (http://facebookofsextips.tumblr.com/)

      VastaaPoista
    6. Howdy! I'm at work surfing around your blog from my new apple iphone!
      Just wanted to say I love reading your blog and look forward to
      all your posts! Keep up the excellent work!

      My page skypesex (http://skypesex.hotsexbuddies.com)

      VastaaPoista
    7. Nice read, I just passed this onto a colleague who was doing some
      research on that. And he just bought me lunch as I found it for
      him smile So let me rephrase that: Thanks for lunch!


      my blog post; facebookofsex [www.facebookofsex.altcrowd.com]

      VastaaPoista
    8. Great work! This is the type of info that should be shared
      around the net. Shame on Google for not positioning this post higher!
      Come on over and visit my web site . Thanks =)

      My web site - free dating chat

      VastaaPoista
    9. Just desire to say your article is as astonishing. The clarity to your put up is just great and i
      can assume you're knowledgeable on this subject. Fine together with your permission let me to seize your RSS feed to stay up to date with impending post.
      Thank you one million and please keep up the
      rewarding work.

      Stop by my page; facebook of sex (www.facebooksex.adult-date.net)

      VastaaPoista
    10. You actually make it seem so easy with your presentation but I find this topic to
      be really something which I think I would never understand.
      It seems too complex and extremely broad for me.
      I am looking forward for your next post, I�ll try to get the hang of it!


      my page :: facebookofsex (abi06.wdg-hamburg.de)

      VastaaPoista